BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

as we count down to Baby Kadelyn's arrival ~!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

- pregnancy countdown -

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

24.06.2011: 12W5D

<24.06.2011 - 12W5D>
Today when I was at Dr Kee's clinic, I was so happy to see them because it has been 3+ wks since I last saw them that I was practically jumping up n down while Dr Kee was doing the scan. He told Dy n My I've doing gd n will b growing fast as I move into the 2nd tri ! ;)

Then Dy n My bought me for Oscar scan, that's when I got puzzled.. It was a lady sonographer who was doing the scan, and she try to shake Mommy's tummy, I turned around to face them n I scratched my head as I've no idea wat was going on.. They all burst out laughing n I can hear Dy saying he will smack me if I had turn the other way n show my buttock.. ;p

Sonographer suggest Mommy to bring me for a walk n come back later... So Mommy drank some orange juice n explained to me that I got to lie down facing upwards so that they can take specific measurements...
I was a gd bb, I was lying down stretching my legs n playing w my hands; n everything was ok!

I promise Dy n Momy I'll behave in Momy tum, n till I c them again in 4 wks time! Hopefully they will c my gender by then...



0 comments: