BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

as we count down to Baby Kadelyn's arrival ~!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

- pregnancy countdown -

Friday, December 9, 2011

last nite was a nightmare for me...
thru-out my pregnancy, i didnt have much problems with sleeping..
even though i woke up several times to pee during second trimester, i can almost fall back to sleep quite quickly!
but ever since i reached third trimester, or is it due to the constant thoughts and concerns about the nearing delivery; ive been having intermittent sleep!
quality sleep is practically a foreign concept nowadays! :(

last nite, i woke up at 2.30pm for pee, and couldnt get back to sleep till 5.30pm!
so u can imagine a zombified penguin at work!
but on the happier note, i can sense and feel baby Kadelyn's movements which put me at ease..
since the Dr Chang and Dr Yeo have been stressing on me to constantly monitor the baby movements!


how time flies, today marks my last working day of the day, and i will officially commence my 19 weeks of leave; and will only be back to work end April next year!
though many envy that it's a long break for me, but im totally skeptical about what lies ahead!
imagine a first-time mommy coping with an infant, and having to manage my c-sect wound!
certainly doesnt sound the least relaxing!

whatever it shall be or it may be, i just gotta stay positive to deal with it!
gonna enjoy the company X'mas Feast tonite at The Line - Shangrila Hotel !!

and tmr will be D-Day, the day whereby the verdict will be made!
keeping my fingers crossed for the best!!

0 comments: