BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

as we count down to Baby Kadelyn's arrival ~!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

- pregnancy countdown -

Monday, November 14, 2011

13.11.2011 - bb to room in or to slp in her own room

13.11.2011

sigh.. jason and i are caught in a dilemma... not a major issue since it's only the 2 of us staying so we are pretty flexible in terms of arrangements..
it's rather about deciding the best arrangement for baby..

Initially I was tinking of letting bb slp in bb room with CL, then move in with me after 1 mth..
Then now Jason having second thoughts, he's tinking of letting bb to slp in bb room..
But a few concerns I've:
I tink it's a must to ve a bb monitor since the bb room is across my room n plus e fact that I'll close my door since I'll on air con..


so jason and i are sourcing for a baby monitor... not necessarily one that comes with a video..
will most likely be getting a philips avent one..
http://www.philips.com.sg/c/avent-baby-health-monitoring/11771/dec/


deciding between SCD535 VS SCD600
the only difference between the 2 is the video function...




P/S: jason tinks it's better to head down to the store to ve a feel n touch, learn the pros n cons before deciding which one to buy! hope there'll b pre-xmas sales!

0 comments: