BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

as we count down to Baby Kadelyn's arrival ~!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

- pregnancy countdown -

Saturday, November 26, 2011

26.11.2011: depressed ;(

It was a 'devasting' sat for me.. ;(( that I was on e verge of crying.

Went for my gynae visit, n he confirmed that I will need to ve a csect! Bb is in a horizontal position despite my daily dog pose exercise b4 slp! I was rily upset that I can't go thru a natural delivery esp when my bb is expected to b only 2.5kg at birth..
Was rily depressed n only feel much better after a long heart to heart talk w my hb to ve his affirmation n support,.

So now, I will need advice esp frm csect mommies what r the things that I need to tk note?? N hw many days do I have to stay?? N what should I expect?
N how do I choose between
Csect w epi VS Csect w GA??

Sigh, the situation I dread most happen to me..
Guess I ve no other options but to Tk it positively..
N for bb's sake, I gotta stay happy!!
Kadelyn, mommy rily wanna smack u!!!



------------------------------------------------------

managed to call the confinement lady to inform her that i will most probably be going for a csect on 18/12 or 19/12... so as to pre-empt her that i will may start the confinement slight later than scheduled...
so assuming that im discharged on 22/12, so she will start work 22/12, and end by 19/1 (confinement duties of 28days / 4weeks)... which is the 'targeted' date that she wishes to end her work so that she can start her preps for CNY... so i also hope that everything can proceed smoothly for both Kadelyn and I!
Also managed to settle on the herbs, coz Jason and i agreed that it's better that she buys the ingredients, herbs and necessities so that she will use them.. instead of us buying then she may end up having excuses or watsoever reasons that she dont need...etc. moreover, now that i'm gg for a csect, my confinement diet may also change and avoid chicken, eggs and liver...etc.
so now, am really hoping that she will be a good confinement to help take care of Kadelyn and me..
*keeping my fingers crossed*


------------------------------------------------------

On a happier note, yea, done with the Disney baby wallpaper for Kadelyn's room.. ;)

0 comments: