BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

as we count down to Baby Kadelyn's arrival ~!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

- pregnancy countdown -

Monday, November 28, 2011

28.11.2011: staycation?!

Haven't been to any vacation or holiday for the year !
And Jason wasn't in favor of a babymoon! ;(
He prefers to plan for holidays or trips with bb Kadelyn! Favouritism !

And the only staycation for the year would be my 3D2N stay at Thomson Medical Centre!
Jason had a look at the bill breakdown last Sat when we were at TMC n we have decided to go for single-bedded..

I m glad that this was the decision made.. As from sharing by several mommies who have undergone c-sect, it's better to go for single-bedded so that ur hb can stay with u in the hospital n tk care of u since it gonna b real painful to get out of bed for the 1st time!!
N I personally also feel the need for Jason to stay with me to tk care of me n also help out when they wheel the bb in for feeding...etc.

So gonna start packing both our bags...

As for the csect date, Jason n I prefer either 18/12 or 19/12.. But we would definitely want a mrg slot, so as to fully utilise the room...since TMC charges the room w.e.f 12 midnight...
Called Dr Kee's clinic to check the possibility to pre book the slot since we already have a date n time in mind..
Luckily i called, and managed to clarify with the nurse... that there will be additional charges on Sunday and Public Holidays...
so I have requested to book Dr Kee for 19/12 for a csect.. initially wanted a morning timing between 9am-10am, but was informed that an additional $500 is required if we were to indicate a timing...
erm, i seriously think it's not necessary.. and prefer to save the $ instead...
so the default csect timing will be between 12pm-1pm... (of coz, as there are limited operating theatres and priority will be given to emergency cases)...
Anyways, tentatively csect  on the 19/12... but will finalize it with the gynae on 10/12 after my CTG n detailed scan on 6/12... coz if bb is of gd weight, may want to suggest deliver on 12/12, coz im afraid it may end up as an emerg c-sect.... coz i tink the concern my gynae has it that bb is quite small now...


Pending would be to decide on the option of epi vs ga with dr Kee thou I'm in favour of epi.. Of coz I gotta overcome the psychological fear of seeing someone cut open my abdominal n then sew me up..
But I guess the joy of having Jason in the delivery room + being able to see n carry bb at the first moment would def help a great deal! ;)

Bb, for now, pls b gd, stay healthy n put on more weight ok!


>> next on the list would be to source for a venue for bb's full mth party...

0 comments: